Selected publications in refereed and non-refereed journals, and conference papers.
- “When Giving Evidence Waives Client Privilege“, (2014) 52(2) Law Society Journal: the official journal of the Law Society of New South Wales 30
- “In Defence of Patentable Subject Matter,” Paper presented to the Legalwise Annual Patents and Trade Marks Conference, UNSW CBD Campus, Sydney, 25 June 2014 (paper available on request)
- Case Brief: Bilski v Kappos (2010) 20 Journal of Law, Information and Science 229
- Avoiding the Software Patent Problem: An Alternative Fix For TRIPS Junkies (2007) 14(1) E-Law Journal 100
- Exploring the Parameters of the Gene Patent Debate(2004) 8(2) Journal of South Pacific Law 3
- “A Virtual Legal Community: An Online Support Network for Pacific Legal Professionals,” Paper delivered to the Law via the Internet Conference, Port Vila, Vanuatu, 2005
- A Comment on Software, Patents, Innovation and Openness (2003) 14 Journal of Law, Information and Science 7